Most of them probably wouldn’t.BUT for ambitious entrepreneurs in the Raleigh-Durham area who are committed to investing in their own growth and development to create the life and business they desire in 2015, I am announcing:
The 1st annual YOU Year’s Day Experience!
(I know, super clever right?)
We are going to focus on the 4Cs:
Creativity, Commitment, Clarity and Community!
An exclusive group of ‘treps and I will dive into some juicy topics for inner world and outer world success, have live, group, “hot seat coaching” at a beautiful house on a golf course in Cary, North Carolina with a private crepe chef and chair massages!
Plus every attendee gets a 60 minute, 1-on-1 impactful and creation-centered coaching session with me to use anytime after the event to make sure the a-ha’s are anchored going forward.
My goal here is NOT to give you more information to try to remember (goodness knows we have enough of that thrown at us constantly) but instead, to facilitate real, sustainable,TRANSFORMATION!
You will learn:
- How to build an unbreakable level of commitment to and focus on your personal and business growth
- The power of language in creating the mindset for a prosperous life
- How Customer SERVING as a way of being (as opposed to Customer SERVICE) is how wealth is really created
- Ways to tap into your innate creativity to solve the most daunting challenges
- Your core values and how to live and run your business from a place that is in alignment with them
- The strength of community, both internal for your own growth and development and external for the growth of your business
- And a ton more!
The event is for a very small group and because of the cost and commitment to spend their New Year’s Day focusing on their own growth, it isn’t for 90% of people.
This is not for the kinda-interested dabblers – it is only for those who are serious (and playful) about their development and that don’t want or need to wait until the proverbial “Monday” to start CREATING their ideal life and business!
Given that it is a very unique person that this is a fit for, I am happy to have a conversation with you or anyone that you are inspired to share this with to see if the experience is something that would help them based on where they are and where they want to go in 2015 and beyond!
Email jason@MEometry.com or call 321.230.3636 if you have any questions.